Motivated | Persistent | Caring
Amy is a physiotherapist who has always enjoyed helping people achieve their best-self. She is fascinated by the human body and its capabilities, being a Physiotherapist gives her the opportunity to pursue this, and use her knowledge to help others.
Amy believes in a welcoming and friendly experience; so the first thing is to laugh, the second thing is to exercise. She is very dedicated to her patients and strives to ensure the best possible outcome for them.
When Amy is outside the clinic she enjoys amateur photography, hiking, camping, baking, crafting and collecting plants.
Treating clients at our Bedford and Fall River locations.
List education, courses
- Advanced Physical Therapy Lumbo-Pelvic Complex Certification
- Level 1, Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy
- BoneFit Certified
- Introduction to Neuro-Proprioceptive Taping
- Rocktape Functional Movment Techniques: Blades, IASTM Certification
What services do you offer?
- Strengthening and Exercise
- Osteoporosis Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
What things do you treat?
- Musculoskeletal Injuries, Sprains, Strains and Fractures
- Managment of Osteoporosis Symptoms
- Sports Injuries; all ages including children, teenagers, weekend-warriors and older adults