Bret LeBlancManual Osteopath
Lots of layers
“Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
Bret LeBlanc graduated with a DOMP from the National Academy of Osteopathy in Toronto with honors. His therapeutic approach is very successful when dealing with chronic pain. He uses a variety of techniques when treating clients such as soft tissue therapy, joint mobilizations, muscle energy techniques and fascial stretch therapy. Bret continues to incorporate a movement based approach to his therapy. Through the use of Neurokinetic Therapy and his experience as a Personal Trainer, he has been successful in retraining motor patterns to address chronic pain.
Bret looks for the cause of the pain instead of chasing symptoms.
Outside of work Bret enjoys staying physically active through exercise and sports. I enjoy movies, wine and great food.
Available at our Bedford location
List education, courses
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Music-Dalhousie
- Diploma in Jazz-STFX
- NKT Level 3
- FMT (Fascial Stretching)-Darby
- Certified Personal Trainer- NSCA
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Darby Nutrition Level 1
- Neurotyping Level 1
- Functional Anatomy Specialist Level 1 and 2
- DTS Level 1
- NCCP Level 1 Olympic Lifting
- Facilitated Stretching- Human Kinetics
What services do you offer?
- Manual Osteopathy
- Neurokinetic Therapy
- Fascial Stretch Therapy
What conditions do you see people for?
- I see a broad range of conditions. As a Manual Osteopath, we often see clients that have tried various modalities of therapy before trying Osteopathy.