Caroline BakerMassage Therapist
Hard working | Reliable | Supportive
“A fluke is one of the most common fish in the sea. So if you go fishing for a fluke, chances are you might just catch one”- Kevin Malone
Caroline is a massage therapist with a passion for helping others when and however she can.
Caroline’s treatment style incorporates Swedish Massage, myofascial and trigger point release, deep tissue techniques and cupping therapy. She does not believe in “one size fits all” care and feels that clear communication between therapist and client is key to making and achieving your health and wellbeing goals
When Caroline is not treating patients she loves movies and true crime podcasts, cooking, baking, and camping. She practices yoga and loves going on hikes with her dog.
Treating clients at our Fall River location.
List education, courses
- 2200 hour massage therapy diploma- ICT Northumberland College
- Cupping Certification
- Gua Sha level 1&2
- Gua Sha for Face and Neck- upcoming April 2019
- Kinesiotaping Certification
What services do you offer?
- General Swedish Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Cupping Therapy
- Trigger Point and Myofascial Release
- Gua Sha
- Deep Tissue
What things do you treat?
- Headaches, Face and Jaw Pain (Intra Oral Massage Techniques for TMJ disorders)
- Rotator Cuff Injuries, Nerve Inpingements, Pain from Postural Disfunction
- Repetitive Stress Injuries e.g. Tendinitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Autoimmune Disorder Pain Management e.g. Fibromyalgia, Multiple Schlerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Disc Degeneration Maintenance and Sciatic Pain
- Sprains, Strains, and Sports Injuries
- Postural Pain
- Motor Vehicle Injuries