Cecelia DriscollRegistered Massage Therapy
RMT Bowen Therapist Cranial Sacral Therapist
Optimistic | Determined | Kind
Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
Cecelia is a massage therapist and optimist. It gives her great joy to see the results of the healing process while she is treating patients. As a therapist, she removes obstacles to your bodies natural healing ability.
Cecelia listens to the patient with her ears, heart, and hands. What her hands find she responds to with techniques to alleviate pain/discomfort. What her ears hear she takes to heart and adjusts her treatment to treat in the way that the patient requests.
When Cecelia is not massaging she likes Tai Chi, book club, being an aquarium hobbyist, being a grandparent, reading, swimming, and laughing as often as possible.
Treating clients at our Bedford location.
List education, courses
- Myofascial Techniques for the Shoulder - Certificate 2018 (General Myofascial Training 2013)
- Deep Tissue Massage - Certificate 2017
- Cupping - Certificate 2017
- Cranial Sacral Therapy - Certificate 2016
- Shiatsu - course in 2016 (and prior courses in 1998)
- Suikodo - course in 2016 (and prior courses in 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Quantum Touch - course in 2015
- Sport Massage - elective during massage diploma 2013
- Manual Lymph Drainage - work placement during massage diploma 2014
- Pregnancy Massage - during massage diploma 2014
- Therapeutic Touch - three certificates 2009
- Bowen Therapy - certification 2007
- Registered Massage Therapy - 2200 hour diploma 2014
What services do you offer?
- Therapeutic Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Bowen Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Massage
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Quantum Touch Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage
What things do you treat?
- Concussions, Whiplash
- Muscle Aches and Pains/Strains
- Headaches including Migraines
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Jaw Pain and Dysfunction
- Digestive Problems
- Inflammation (using Manual Lymph Drainage)
- Posture Problems
- Nerve Compression Conditions (Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, etc)