Patient | Calm | Determined
"Don't count the days, make the days count" - Muhammad Ali
Dr. Alex is a chiropractor who enjoys working with people who want to change how they function, whether they are in pain or not.
Dr. Alex incorporates as much movement as he can in a patient’s care plan. He likes to spend more time with a patient to understand why they are having pain, rather than just treat their symptoms. He also will co-manage with our in house providers, and outside specialists, to ensure you are receiving the best quality of care.
When Dr. Alex is outside of work he tries to be as active as he can! Currently training for the Bluenose Half-Marathon! He also enjoys being outside on a patio in the summer!
Treating clients at our Bedford and Fall River locations.
List education, courses
- BSc. Human Kinetics, St. Francis Xavier University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College
- ConnectX, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
What services do you offer?
- Spinal Decompression
- Diversified Spinal Manipulation
- Manual and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilizations
- Technique Review Using Video Analysis
- Rehabilitation Exercises and Home Programs
- Review of Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Test Results
What things do you treat?
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Upper and Lower Extremity Pain
- Pain Due to Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sciatica and Stenosis
- Disc Injuries
- Postural Dysfunction
- Muscle Aches and Pains