Dr. Nick CulleyPodiatrist/ Foot Specialist
BSc hons DPodM
Current | Person Centered | Focused
"It's not enough we do our best, sometimes we do what's needed" Winston Churchill
Dr. Culley is a podiatrist with experience in hospitals, communities, teaching and sports medicine. He believes he had the right balance of caring nature with a professional attitude.
Dr. Culley will give you the information and treatment you need to increase your mobility and enhance your daily activities.
When not at the clinic, Dr. Culley loves playing golf, watching soccer. Also spending time with his 2 dogs and creating gastronomic delights keep him busy.
Treating clients in our Bedford and Fall River locations.
List education, courses
- Diploma in Chiropody Huddersfield University UK
- Degree in Podiatric Medicine Brighton University UK
- Podiatrist for Coventry City Football team UK
- Clinical Coordinator Experience Ontario Chiropody Program
- Muskulo-Skeletal Specialist Podiatrist
- Competance in Manipulation of Lower Leg and Foot
- Education requirements completed to maintain membership of Canadian Podiatry Association, Nova Scotia Podiatry Association and College of Podiatrists UK.
What services do you offer?
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Gait Analysis
- Orthotics Prescription
What things do you treat?
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Morton's Neuroma
- Taylor's Bunion
- Cuboid Syndrome
- Hallux Rigidus
- Unstable Ankles
- Knee Pain Related to Pronation or Supination Issues
- Provision of Orthotics