Dr. Samantha ScarcellaChiropractor
Conscientious | Curious | Dedicated
It’s better to know how to learn than to know. – Dr. Seuss
Through CrossFit, Dr. Samantha developed a passion for movement and the biomechanics of the human body. She wanted to be able to help people achieve and maintain their goals. As a chiropractor, she now has the opportunity not only to help people who have injured themselves but also help prevent new or future injuries from occurring. Everyone is an athlete at the end of the day. We all have physical goals, from walking our dogs around the block to running our first marathon. And Dr. Samantha is here to help you achieve and maintain those goals.
Dr. Samantha focuses on her patients’ experience to ensure that they always feel safe and comfortable. Her main priority is to listen to her patients to both under the problem and also to get to know her patients better. This skill helps Dr. Samantha provide her patients with the best possible treatment and care to get them back to living an active life.
In her free time, Dr. Samantha enjoys staying active whether it be through CrossFit, exploring the city or chasing around my niece and nephew. She is always looking for a new adventure and new goals to achieve.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Computer Science, University of Manitoba
- Active Release Technique (Spine)
- Graston Technique (M1)
- Advanced upper and lower extremity adjustments
- Kinesiology Taping
- Laser Therapy
- Spinal pain (e.g., neck, upper back, lower back)
- Upper and low extremity pain (e.g., shoulder pain, knee pain)
- Spinal conditions
- Sprains and strains
- Nerve related conditions (e.g., sciatica, nerve impingement)
- Postural Dysfunction
- Motor Vehicle related injuries
- Sport related injuries
- Foot injuries (e.g., plantar fasciitis)