Sam CoulstringRegistered Massage Therapist
Bubbly | Compassionate | Determined
"Go over, go under, go around or go through but never give up"
Sam is a massage therapist who has been in the patients’ shoes. Having dealt with previous injuries herself Sam knows that the road to recovery can be challenging. Sam knows that having good treatment plans and help from other physicians can make a huge difference in our daily well-being. She believes that being a Massage Therapist is a way to always grow and expand on knowledge. Then applying that knowledge to help others achieve their goals.
Sam has a very bubbly personality and has a unique gift in connecting with people. It is Sam’s passion to provide individualized treatment plans to help her patients achieve their goals of a healthy and happy well-being.
When Sam is not massaging patients she spends her off time caring for her pets, she is a huge animal lover. She also loves hiking, off-roading and to go exploring new trails with her furry partner’s.
Treating clients at our Fall River location.
List education, courses
- M2T Instrumental Assistant Soft Tissues Mobilization Certificate
- Vigor Kinect Tapping Certificate
- Functional Assessment Certificate
- Cupping Massage Therapy Certificate
- Sports Massage Clinic (CCMH)
- Spa Massage Clinic (CCMH)
- Continuing Care Clinic (CCMH) (Treating patients with physical/mental disabilities)
- Guasha level 1 & 2 (April 2019)
- Advanced Myofascial Release for Neck and Face (April 2019)
What services do you offer?
- Instrumental Assistant Soft Tissue Mobilization (M2T)
- Vigor Kinect Tapping
- Therapeutic Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Cupping Massage
What things do you treat?
- Deep Tissue
- Postural Problems
- Nerve Impingements
- Fascial Restrictions
- Scar Tissue
- Neck and Back Pain
- Trigger points