Sophie AudetMassage therapist, Acupuncturist
Helpful | Logical | Caring
" To do good, you actually have to do something." - Yvon Chouinard
Sophie is an acupuncturist and massage therapist with a passion for providing a better health care experience. She believes in more natural alternatives to reach your health goals using both massage and Chinese acupuncture
Sophie’s treatments use both an Eastern and Western approach, she will personalize treatment to fit your needs.
When Sophie is not with clients she can be found hiking with her dog, traveling or doing yoga.
Treating clients at our Bedford Location.
List education, courses
- Diploma of Acupuncture Pacific Rim College –Victoria, BC- 2015
- Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy- Halifax, NS-2018
- Integrating Dr. Tan's Balance Method- Dr. Bruce Ferguson Clinics
- Live Well, Live Long: Teachings from the Chinese Health Traditions- Peter Deadman
- An Integrated Approach to the Diagnosis and Acupuncture Treatment of Painful Musculoskeletal Disorders- David Legge
- Dynamic Interactive Acupuncture- Michael T. Greenwood
What services do you offer?
- Fire Cupping
- General Swedish Massage
- Fascial Release
What things do you treat?
- Over- Use / Repetitive Injuries
- Motor-Vehicle Related Injuries (Whiplash)
- RCMP / Veteran's Affairs
- Neck & Back Pain
- Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Tennis / Golfers Elbow