Patient Information & Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients recover from all types of injuries and surgeries. Our goal is for you to get better and back to your normal activities.
At Kinetesis Spine & Joint Clinic, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please print and complete the New Patient Forms below. Please bring these completed forms, your insurance cards, with you to your first visit. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
Chiropractic Intake Forms
Physiotherapy Intake Forms
Massage Therapy Intake Forms
Acupuncture Intake Forms
Osteopathic Practitioner Intake Form
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss with your therapist.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call your insurance to verify your benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Your physical therapist will also answer any questions you may have about therapy and your condition. Open communication helps us get you better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule a series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery
At Kinetesis, we value your time through holding your appointment time and by doing our best to remain on schedule. We ask that you please respect the time we are holding for you in the same manner.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require 24 hours notice, otherwise you will be charged a $25 Late Cancel Fee or a $50 No-Show Fee.
This policy is in place to give us adequate time to contact patients on our wait-list who may be hoping to get in for much needed care. There may be times that you will be in this scenario, and will appreciate the ability to get in last-minute. As well, this policy is also in place out of respect for our practitioners who are fee for service and have made the commitment to be available for you at your scheduled appointment time.
Thank you in advance for your understanding!