What is Podiatry?
Podiatry helps people of all ages move from conditions of impairment to restored movement and function. Clients from all corners of the Halifax Regional Municipality have experienced the difference at Kinetesis; come and let us help you as well.
Conditions Treated with Podiatry :
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain
- Metatarsalgia (Toe Pain)
- High Arches
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Flat Feet
- Ankle Sprains/Strains
- High Arches
- Knee, Hip & Back Pain
Why Podiatry At Kinetesis Spine & Joint Clinic?
Kinetesis Spine and Joint’s Podiatrist, Dr. Nick Culley, has over 27 years experience in podaitry and specialises in biomechanical foot assessment and orthotics prescription. During your appointment Dr. Cullen will perform a thorough history and assessment of your feet to provide an accurate diagnosis and specific recommendations. Should custom orthotics be recommended, we use Premium Custom Orthotics from SBI labs in Hampton, Ontario. What makes theses orthotics different than others is they contain a comfort foam top-layer as well as foam cushion in the heel, making these orthotics the most comfortable in the market. When your orthotics are comfortable and you get the support that you need, you will be excited to wear them knowing they will get you back to what you love, faster!
Other benefits include:
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening Appointments
- Covered By Great West Life, Manulife and more!
- Conveniently Located In Bedford At 1600 Bedford Highway, Across From Pete’s Froutique, Next To The CIBC
- Direct Billing Available For Blue Cross
- Instant Appointments With Online Booking
- Optional Co-Management Treatment Plans With Chiropractic, Active Release Technique, Cox Spinal Decompression &/Or Massage Therapy